Through all the volatility in the economy right now, some have put their Colorado Springs search for a home on hold, yet others have not. According to ShowingTime, the real estate industry’s leading showing management technology provider, buyers have started to reappear over the last several weeks. In the latest report, they revealed:
“The March ShowingTime Showing Index® recorded the first nationwide drop in showing traffic in eight months as communities responded to COVID-19. Early April data show signs of an upswing, however.”
Why would people be setting appointments to look at prospective homes when the process of purchasing a home has become more difficult with shelter-in-place orders throughout the country?
Here are three reasons for this uptick in activity:
1. Some people need to move. Whether because of a death in the family, a new birth, divorce, financial hardship, or a job transfer, some families need to make a move as quickly as possible.
2. Real estate agents across the country have become very innovative, utilizing technology that allows purchasers to virtually:
- View homes
- Meet with mortgage professionals
- Consult with their agent throughout the process
All of this can happen within the required safety protocols, so real estate professionals are continuing to help families make important moves. Venterra Real Estate has taken big steps to keep people safe. We have the tools and technology to help you achieve your real estate goals here in Colorado Springs.
3. Buyers understand that mortgage rates are a key component when determining their monthly mortgage payments. Mortgage interest rates are very close to all-time lows and afford today’s purchaser the opportunity to save tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of the loan. Venterra Real Estate has many lenders we can refer out to you. Our goal when referring out a local Colorado Springs Lender is to help you save money and have a great experience throughout the process.
Many families have decided not to postpone their plans to purchase a home, even in these difficult times. If you need to make a move, connect with Venterra Real Estate today so you have a trusted advisor to safely and professionally guide you through the process.
- Home Buying: Do You Know The Lingo?
- 3 Things to look for when buying a home in Colorado Springs
- Is Now A Good Time To Refinance My Home
- What You Can Do To Keep Your Dream Of Homeownership Moving Forward
Contact Us! Venterra Real Estate is passionate about Real Estate and helping our community in and around Colorado Springs!
Search Homes Here – Colorado Springs Homes For Sale