There’s a ton of real estate information available in the news today and on the Internet. It can be extremely confusing, especially in times of uncertainty like we’re facing right now.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling this year, you need an agent who can help you:
- Make sense of this rapidly evolving housing market
- Navigate everything from virtual showings to new online marketing strategies
- Price your home correctly at the beginning of the selling process
- Determine what to offer on your dream home without paying too much or offending the seller
Dave Ramsey, a financial guru, advises:
“When getting help with money, whether it’s insurance, real estate or investments, you should always look for someone with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman.”
Hiring an agent who has a finger on the pulse of the current market will make your buying or selling experience so much easier.
So, how do you identify who truly understands what’s happening right now? How do you know who will take the time to simply and effectively explain what today’s market conditions mean to you and your family?
Check out the agent on social media. What are they posting on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more? Are they using their social media platforms to share relevant, helpful information, or are they just posting memes and recipes? The best agents are committed to educating the consumer so they can feel confident when buying or selling a home.
What agents are posting online will help you determine who meets the criteria Dave Ramsey suggested you look for: someone with the heart of a teacher. Let’s connect today, so you can work with a true trusted real estate professional with Venterra Real Estate.
- Home Buying: Do You Know The Lingo?
- 3 Things to look for when buying a home in Colorado Springs
- Is Now A Good Time To Refinance My Home
Contact Us! Venterra Real Estate is passionate about Real Estate and helping our community in and around Colorado Springs!
Search Homes Here